Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Research

If I had the grand opportunity to research any topic for a whole semester and funds weren't an issue, I would probably choose to help research either a slew of diseases preferably hereditary/finding cures or studying how to make successful Internet brands/empires. The diseases project would probably take a great deal of knowledge from someone who is highly trained/educated, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to try on my own.


If the Internet project research was successful I could make several Internet brands/empires and help fund the first project so that highly trained professionals could hopefully make a cure for things such as diabetes.




In having a successful Internet brand/empire I could also help people who have great ideas on how to help the world get there ideas out there for the world to see!

The overall goal of both projects would be to help people.

1 comment:

  1. Both of your research projects are very noble. I hope that at some point in your life that you are given the chance to research aspects of both of these interesting topics.

    ReplyDelete